numbed!
Dem!
It's a Friday night and I feel so numbed.....
Left work after it was dark. *twilight zone sounds...*
I know where I'm supposed to go.... (Since travelling home and out again wud be unfeasible....) So headed off to the gym. Late for the Pump class. Changed and pop over to mall to get some food. Was considering either fast food or good ole corn. Ended up to be healthier.... While walking back, suddenly felt emo... Felt like just packing up and leaving the gym. Head where? Dunno... Just felt empty and numbed.
Dragged meself back to the gym anyways. Was so nice to see both the babes there. However, one also had the pissed off drained look. GOSH! We suffering from it!
Class started....
Was nice surprise to haf instructor do Injected w Poison.. Yippeeee.. lolz...
After that was suprised wif some Chinese kindy workbooks ... lolz. Yup! making an effort to learn Mandarin. Wonder how it'll be....After that was to help translate some stuff from BM to English. Gosh!!! My BM oso karat ady...After that did it in different accent. Some gym mates had fits of laughter in the changing room at my Chinese pronunciation and accent. Well, glad I cud entertain them. ;p
After that got home, had some food. Still felt a bit bleagh.... Am popping by Starbucks just for a cuppa.
Haffa great weekend, y'all....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home