ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cravings...

Do u haf cravings? Food cravings in particular.. hahahaha!!!



I know a cuzzie who is overseas - she loves food (as to we all) and just walloped some of our local dishes there.. heh! Of course it cost a lot. sighhhhh cuz.... pls come back n haf it here.. nicer one I tell u.... hahaha!!!


It's near lunch time and the tummy is rumbling hence this post....

Huarghhhhhhhhh FASTER LARRRRRRR DEM HUNGRY okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

been craving for the sashimi.... wonder if mom's game for that this weekend.... beh tahan larrrrrrrrr

sa-shi-mi......
SA-shi-Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home