ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, February 01, 2008

this week's gym workout

PATHETIC on the scoreboard....The only class I went for was Combat on Wednesday. Shame... ish ish ish!

Tonight am determined to go for 'at least' d Combat class.

And so, to make sure I go, I've requested for the following songs on Wed :
1. 29
2. Move It
3. Luv U More - Paul Estek
4. Bagpipe
5. Wasabi
6. Anything For Love/Shake Yr Shimmy
7. Check your head (we're gonna ace the timing tonight without distractions)
8. Paradise
9. Here I come
10.Instructor chose her fave Drama song - by QUeen

Here's the weird thing. For someone who loves most of the songs and can remember most of the choreo of my fave tracks (mostly sing a long songs..lolz), I actually had a tough time coughing up this list (and recalling the moves) . blegh!Has to be work....

*pray pray pray I get the most out of tonight.

1/2,11pm - BACK from Combat....am........so...........exhausted.....

these are songs that's not been done for a while... there was some technical errors...cudnt remember the chorey ;) But there were so many similar moves.. Like Move It/Luv U more(jabs+uppercuts), Bagpipe/Wasabi (travel to the front)... LOADS Of jab uppercuts, even speedball (yuck!) LOLZ... We ACED Check Your Head... Yippeee!!!!

i nid to get better at requesting songs that might not kill me... haha

It was a good good good workout nevertheless.... I think I shud do this every Friday. Get home from work, dinner n unwind a bit... then for Combat. so heppi d shirt was wet. Instructor even teased if I wanted to frame the shirt...lolz...

THX THX for doing it babe... hehehe hugsssssss

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home