ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Haf u registered?

Hewwoooo friends!!!!

Was once again reminded about blogging this....

Haf u registered to vote?

If u hafn't, please do....

Why is it important?To exercise your right as a citizen.

C'mon.... doesn't take u loads of difficulty... U can pop into any post office(when u wanna pay your bills/send a letter/card to a loved one) nationwide with computer facility (almost ALL). u need to bring is your IC.
You can also turn up at the Election commission offices.

For more information, please click at the Election commission website

I went last year wif my pal (yeah...I'm of legal age to vote...) at the office in PKNS building Shah Alam. Found the staffs there to be super friendly.... Thumbs up to them!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home