it's been a Long Hiatus...
Hello Friends....
YUP YUP!!! Ahm still alive, thanks very much... It's d 1st of November....
I ALMOST forgotten my password to this account... Guess don't really need this blog anymore, but tak sampai hati wanna delete everything that's in here...A lot of fond memories... Some good, some not so good... Family sagas... Good/bad experiences on friendships, work, gym.
So... those of you who are not updated on my life, I've been quite busy at work. Working in this event co seems to be hectic and not so easy as it sounds, though it may be freaky being in da office alone...But it's ok lah... I can entertain myself one mah...lolx...
Cruised through October birthdays ...though there were some belated wishes ;p
Looking forward to December.... it's d holiday/feasting month...Oops... of cos haf to exercise larh... i nid to wear those pretty girly stuffs for some weddings...May in partikular...drat~!
ta for now... updates in yr mailboxes soon.
Hugz
Labels: my weekend, personal

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home