ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

2nd Quarter - 2009

We're Now into the 2nd Quarter of 2009.

Frankly speaking... The quarter didnt' whoosh pass like last year (and the prev year), so a bit thankful for that.

Updates: hafnt' been achieving the results desired in terms of losing weight, but I reckon getting there, wif my addition of RPM onto my list. so far... survived a coupla sessions but I still love Combat, especially the latest release.

the weekend we were over for baby Dylan's 1st bday celebration and he's growing to be as adorable as his two brothers...

Planning to try more outdoorsy activities (and to drag sis out too)...We're FINALLY (crosses fingers & toes) going to go to FRIM this weekend....PLEAS PLEASE Don't rain.....

Other private updates on personal & home - I'll email up shortly.... Don't want nosey parkers reading these bits...

Cheerio for now....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home