ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Month of March

Hello there Family & Friends,

It's de month of March... seems like this blog is headed for doomsville soon ...

Anyways, hafnt been very disciplined with the gym bit. I went to try out some baju the other day and cudnt fit in some of the baju (where previously ngammmmm ngammmmmmm fit...)
Dang!

On a happier note - my dearest cuzzie threw us all a surprise by flying in here last week, together with her lil' daughter...So yes... Wen is officially in town Again. Mum had the biggest surprise of all when we decided to video it and she was caught off guard. We all had a laugh. This time round got to haf a bit of time with them. Us cousins even made a trip back to food haven together o'er d weekend and we had a great time. Baby seems to be easily adaptable and I've been labelled 'nanny'...
errr..
Got home yday.. was out stone cold ard 6 til this morning 8-ish... gosh!!!!
Remainder of the week - try to continue the hunt, and STAY bloody focused with losing some weight...

Two babes born yday.. Cuzzie wif her little princess, and piggy's new nephew.... Bulls!!!


..till I post another one ... Take care y'all....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home