Combat + Pump
Was kinda excited for tonight's class...
cos fave instructors classes ma... kekekek!!!But mood a bit dampen cos 3girls cramped near me... basket aarrr...THE one who took the cake was one GXC who squeezed into the front. I nearly wanted to ask her to stand at the back of the class ady....SO NO manners.
Oh.. the girl who stood next to me got my stare and during the class moved a bit further away from me... tee hee hee!
Ok the rundown of the Combat class:
1. Amazed/Tick Boom
2. Final Countdown
3. Angeleyes
4. Sexy
5. Hairspray
6. Shut Up & Drive
7. We Rock (bluerggghhhhh!!! Shud've requested for something else)
8. Heaven
9. Here I Come
Rested a while, then did Pump... Wah! tell u... tough tracks for 2, 6.... I think enuff Pump for the time being....
Labels: gym

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home