ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

lunches

makannnn

After 2days back to back rice for lunch (Mon fried rice, tues nasi lemak putih nyonya, I was again tempted to make it a trio today...

But then I walked into this cafe in Sunway dsara and then they had chicken roulade.
Hmmmm.... not bad worrrr... inside got ham & cheese. Now I'm not a big fan of cheese but of late find that I am quite geared to consume it.

And so it came.... wahhhhhh best nya... I nearly licked the plate clean if not for the 6pairs of eyes watching me.The mushroom gravy was da bomb.

On the way back, saw a cempedak hanging on the end of a van selling goreng pisang... Wah!!!! gersang nya....I stopped and bought two bijik.

heh! that's for tea.Better go bek ady la... haf to make sure I do a full workout after this reporting ;p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home