Toys
Have you had any toys in your life?
Whatever it may be... From bikes, dolls, trucks, cars to gadgets like the iPod,handphones, to even kitchen utensils like blender, crockpot etc etc
Anything in the world can be a toy... As long as you can do something with it....
My new toy was the modulator.. heh! When pal gave it to me I was ecstatic... haha! (imagine giving me something bigger roflolx) Told pal that it was supposed to be my last year's present to myself.. ahahaha! But I've been taking sometime to decide whether it is worth it onot... Heh! now no nid to decide. Itchy backside go n buy for me... haha! during the conversation pal was saying... eh... buy present for self so cheap one... I was like.. Aiya..It doesnt matter whether it's cheap onot... As long as SS can ady lar... hoh?
Dad is not such a toy person... ok fine if there has to be, it is the newspaper. Of course other family members haf their own preferences... Mom might like kitchen utensils, sis and bro might like the latest gadgets/books...
U leh??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home