ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

request

hmmm Later I shud submit my playlist for Combat... heh!

1. Angel
2. Kickin' Hard
3. Come w me/Luv u more (kinda regretted adding this in...lolz)
4. Tribal Dance/Bagpipe
5. Shock to the System
6. Behind the cow/Hung Up
7. Shake/I don't Need Nobody (regretted requesting for this as well.lolz)
8. Now is the Time Back in D UK
9. War
10. *prechosen? Because of You* if not... Queen ??lolz

I'd like to think it'd be quite tough for me...lolz. see how lor... I NEED the workout right ?kekekekekekek!!!!


Update: 5pm - SMS-ed list ard 7.45am, instructor managed to do the following on such short notice. I AM IMPRESSED ;p lolololzzzz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home