ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yayyy!!

On way home craving for banana muffins.

I had sms my aunt two weeks back for it but she said my cuzzie sis was back for holiday... dun even haf time to wear pants... Basket......

So today kennot tahan... sms her..

me:Yo! when's che che going bek so i can have muffins & caramel pudding.. hahaha!!!
Aunt: Yup, she has left (YAY) my bunch of bananas are ripe enough, but tomorrow is a holiday, so not so convenient for u to come by.Shall bake one on Thurs then
me:LOLX... U can bake tomolo (I'm THAT desperate)... I'm working leh. Can ah?
Aunt:why working tomorrow? sure i can... better still, becos freer tomorrow than Thurs. Come & collect evening.
me: Yay!! I lebiu..... Muaks :*
Aunt:lebieu u too. See u tomorrow.


WAH Not bad aunt knows lebiu....

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sapa nakkkkkkk muffin..........

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home