new way
Decided to check out a way to escape the Kesas highway Klang toll....Mum and a friend had told me there was a way of escaping so... tried from Klang back to PJ....
There's a ramp/exit off to say Kg Bukit Kemuning/Shah Alam... got up there, turn Right.
500m down the slope, there's a traffic light.... I made a mistake of going in straight instead... *note: You should turn left. I will check out the CORRECT way and blog about it next week...*
So went straight, for about 300, 400m in... I was like... wah... Basket... why the road so dem dark geh?? Kampung Road... turned left (hero la.. followed my driver's instint ma... Car in front and the car in front turned, so I oso follow... wakakak) WAH.. This road LAGI DARK... n NARROW... BASKET... ALL THESE people balik rumah ke??? ish...
But surprisingly, along the way got a LOT of road stalls ... selling food stuff, kuih raya & stuff... mmmmmmmm one of them days shud try their tom yam... slurppp!!!.....
THEN... There's a sign to say ECONSAVE Kota Kemuning... ooOOOoooo... shud reach civilisation ady la... takkan they go open kat kampung mia place... SURE reaching ady....
300m, a left turn, and 400m later... Econsave ..... ahhhhhhhhh pandai... Yayy!!! erk.. but then it's still a bit isolated... hmmmm... TEMBAK katak la.. Turned right....on the left was like the irrigation place... Right was some half cleared palm oil estate....
Go another coupla hundred kilometres...
Roundabout...
Haih?? mana ni.... still no signs of civilisation... Straight on....
Shops on left... erk....
CALLED
kringggggggg kringggggggg....
'Hello'
'Hieeeeeeee!!! Where's Econsave Kota Kemuning????'
'hahhh?? Econsave ar?? got mehhhh???'
*D.I.E* MANA lar aku tau she's so char one worrrrrrr?????Econsave pun tak tau... ish....'NOW U Know in Kota Kemuning got lor...thks to me.. hahahah!!!!'
'yeah la... ish.. I think it's the other end of KK'
'mebbe lar'
'eh? how comes you're there one? you try to take the toll free road ar??'
'yeah lor.. but now ter-sesat come here.. call u lar... mana tau u dunno where Econsave...'
'aiyak... oops....so how lehhhh??'
'Nemind nemind...I'm direktory ma... sure can find my way one.... I'm now at...a roundabout Persiaran Anggerik Renantanda'
'haaahh?? never hear before wor...'
'After that see low cost flats .... then Roundabout 9o clock.. a long road'
'uh huhhhh'
'Ahhh..Now another roundabout ....I will go 12 oclock lar....'
'Ahhhh Now I see some Shops...WHEE!!!!'
Eh... got Bak kut teh one wor...... '
'yeah.. here got lots of food one'
'chey.. u stay here how come never ajak us come here eat before one????'
Quiet liao... ahahahha....
Roundabout, 3 oclock
Another roundabout....
Gosh... This reminds me of a KennySia post... - Mother of all Roundabouts... kekeke
AHHHHHHHH....
reached the Entrance to Kota Kemuning from the Kesas highway....
Momma... Amma commin home........
Dis... is anoder community servis from
my8cents
Labels: community service

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home