ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

change a bit lar...

Since I ran out of ideas to 'beautify' my blog, i've once again changed it to this colour... Maybe for two weeks.

Month of August.... Supposed to be the patriotic month where we shud do all things Malaysian... eat,sleep,think Malaysian...

Unfortunately I hafn't done so... Even gone to McDonald's twice this month. How Malaysian can that be... Ugh! ahahahahha!!!!

Hope and pray for continued peace in this country... And if there ever is election this year, please make sure you vote for the appropriate MP who can make the change for the better of the community and Malaysia.

Gosh!!! this time of the day can still think of all this.... Chi sin one...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home