ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

back to the gym

Pushing myself back into the gym again...

Friday and Saturday I made sure I went to the gym for my fave classes. last checked... Last trip in was more than 7days ago. THAT'S SO WRONG!

After work Friday I was sooooo BLAH... I mean.. It was a Friday evening, yet had to stay on til like 7-ish... I was like... WTF!!!! C'mon@!!!! urgghhhh!!!!

drove into the gym basement, saw a nice bloke driving a big car wif two ladies in it... And I was like thinking... Errr.. what's he doing wif these old ladies in an office building so late ar?? hmmmmm ...Went into the lift wif all three of them. Turns out he referred to one of them as his mum and after that even asked me how my day was etc and make small conversation. Ah... well mannered *brownie point*

Went into the gym... Was early. Yippee.. changed etc etc... then everyone was like... Ehhhhh HIEEEEEE.... Then a friend. I think it stuck wif her since the very first time I told her i started this new job (and started my disappearing-from-the-gym act), kept interrogating asking me how my job ... stress onot... travel very far onot... bla bla bla... adoih... I shud just ask her to read this space....

In the end I was 10minutes late into the class... YIPPEEE!!!!! No nid to do the boring one, but had to do the ... bleagh Capoiera track which I so 'love'. Instructor was kind to say I did it quite well.... ahhh *blush...tenkiuuuu*

SWEATED LIKE mad... I was so proud of myself lehhhhhhh.... I think I gave 95% at the tracks that I did yesterday's class. Yayyyyyyyy It's like achievement liddat.. ahahaha!!! After coming out the sweat still dripping. I missed the feeling of that actually. Perhaps that's what's been lacking... Endorphins.

Made sure I went to gym by hook or crook today as well. And that class, too... Sweated like a pig. SO PROud of meself. .... Really need to push/motivate to go more often lehz.

Betcha my body will be aching like mad since the muscles haf deteriorated. hope the Sunday will be sufficient recuperation process.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home