ahhhh food
The weekend's been great in a way. I've kinda forgotten how much I missed eating... wahahaha!!! Yeah... It's been quite sometime since I've enjoyed food this much....
Sat stayed the whole morning/afternoon at home, then semangat go n make juice wif that new juice maker parents bought, then off to dinner in a quaint lil place in SS2. Da bomb lar the food there. Tried snapping pics of where it is but then the pic didn't turn out well. bleh. It's in SS2/103. called Wang Chiew. CHUNNNNNNN!!!!!!
Even had wine... hehehhe!!! Wasn't mabuk, phew. nice wine by matey... hehe!
Came home, zzzz nicely lar wat else... Then ard lunch time went to Pudu area for what u know...?? Siew YUk... CHUNNNNNNNNNEST arrrrrr... my sis been raving about it during dinner earlier.. kakakakak!!!! Psst... cuz - we took pics... I send to you??? wahahahhah!!!!ok lar ok lar. u come back v bring u there...
*you can view it at KYSPEAKS*
Dinner was CHUN oso.... was to celebrate godpa's birthday. met our cutie pies... *melt* heheheh!!! chun arrr the food.. but then I usually haf contractor on my table one. Our table sure
Towards the end managed to play wif the kiddos... OK lar I can still play wif them geh... kekekeke!!! Play until semua tak mau balik. Geng onot (ok...I'm so-not-gonna run a childcare centre ok??? u can ask my mom for help if u wanna deal wif kiddos)
OK OK late edi n I still watching that soap opera on TV one leh.... Details in upcomming granny mail. kekekek!
Nitessssssssss hugsssss
Labels: family, food, my weekend

1 Comments:
wah shiok nya! i want i want! pls bring me there next sunday!
Post a Comment
<< Home