ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, March 23, 2007

gloomy Friday!

Am just feeling ... morbid.. FOund out something at offis today. Rant about it to my dear cuzzie.... and my good pal. Cuzzie was really sweet in listening n even offered to drag me along for her karaoke session wif her pals.
I was a bit hesitant... Didn't wanna be a sour plum there whilst everyone's enjoying themselves, plus leh... It's been a super tiring week, yet I do wanna lepak a bit wif her.

Will most likely go soon la....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home