ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Community servis

Mom called yday afternoon. (Sounded a bit excited...)

mom:wei..? u know how to get to this place arr.... Mont Kiara...??
me: err... Yeah... near Hartamas there
mom: yes ar? I dunno wor....
me: wat company there wan?
mom: I dunno wat company le
me: ..... ?????
mom: but they say near starbucks
me: Sunrise ??? Datuk Michael yam offis ar?
mom: err.. that place mont kiara ar... errr.r. yah.. sounds like that.... mebbe same ofis. There got Starbucks onot?
me: -_-.... OK.... yeah... iknow where...
mom: *glee*
me: yeah u go past Eastin hotel bla bla bla....
mom: ehehe! u draw me map ar... I go there in a coupla days
me: ... ok.. CU....
mom: heppiness dy lar ... cos she found someone who can draw her the map.

dem klakar lar ....


Dis is anoder komuniti servis brought to you by my8cents

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home