ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, February 23, 2007

wei...

OI
How comes LA Times never do Malaysia arr????

must go n write wat wat good things about our neighbour.... ???

OK Lar ok lar... So I haf relatives n frens there...

But but.... Malaysia no good meh ????

Yeahhhhhhhhh Malaysia bolehhhhhhhh

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 24, 2007 9:51:00 PM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

wei wei.....kong hei fatt choy....long mah cheng san , san thai kin hong.......choy yuen kuan kuan to u and ur family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home