ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, July 31, 2009

End of July....and end of a life...

It's the end of the month of July...

Woke up being blurrish... Still slight fever and all, Mom and Dad came in to check... All offa sudden mom speaks a foreign language (Hakka) and I knew it was a conversation wif aunt. but didn't know wat...

2nd Ku has fainted and complained difficulty in breathing...

Was rushed to HUKM.

In between could hear mom calling all her other siblings while I was online to check out directions to get to HUKM. An hour later cousin called to say uncle has passed on....

Mom lost control ... and wailed...

Mom and Dad went ahead to the hospital... I stayed back cos hafnt fully recovered from the nasty flu bug.

2nd Ku.... R.I.P....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home