ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

oni one pair of hands...

EH....


HELLO....


EVERYONE!!!! *takes cymbals and bang it together...*


LISTENNNNNNNNN

I.ONLY.GOT.ONE.PAIR.OF.HANDS.OKAYYYYY????

--------------------

Since after lunch... Haf been inundated (wow!!!) with people walking in to my mini desk...

Boss #.....: Eh.. Can do this for me? *continues standing there*

BIG Boss: Eh... Can type this one out for customer? PRONTO

*Mr Well Mannered* ermm... Can you complete this exercise.
me: ermm... okay... can... When u need it?
Mr WM: hmm... ASAP lar
me: *look on the face - KNN...EVERYONE oso ASAP* ok will do it hopefully by end of today
Mr WM walks back to his place. U turns back
Mr WM: ahhh... Can do it within the next coupla days oso ok
me: nod nod.... okay.. Thks

Customer: I WANT The percentage of etc etc
me: *mutes supplier on the other line* ok ok.... i know .... i call u back
customer: weii fasterrrrrrrrr urgent one lehhhhh
me: call u back call u backkkkkkk

Boss #3: this needs to be changed. Faster call them to amend it...
me: %&%#^#%^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home