Post election weekend
WHAT A WEEKEND.
Took leave to VOTE. I cud've voted in the afternoon, but NO way am I missing d excitement.
Went first thing in the morning. Expected long queues, but there was none at the room where I was allocated. swift process.
After tat off was a longgggggg day. Off for breakfast with parents and then proceeded to MidValley with the whole family.There from 11-4.30. Terror onot. heh! I'm not a shopaholic so it was quite taxing for me. Got home, had a short nap and then dinner wif Princess.
Sunday morning up by 9.30 and started doing vacuum n mopping. The floor is shiny now.. yeah! After that Princess wanted to go to the egoistic instructor's class (my post two weeks back) cos it was nearer to our homes. dem!
I was so not in the mood to do the class, and his stupid ego. dem inflated. Warned princess that I won't come for his class again. no nex time for the both of us.
Ok back to the story. After the class, had a mini Mandarin tuition session...lolz,. Grabbed the newspaper and asked Princess to explain it to me... ahahahah!!! What to do? I banana ma.... Haf to realli get someone to teach me liao.
Labels: my weekend

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home