ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, March 17, 2008

4th batch - campur campur

Baked another batch of muffins yesterday.. hehe!

Couldn't decide wat flavour I wanted, so I mix n match...

Had 4 ribena muffins, 5 mango peach muffins, 3 raisins, 6 Milo.. hehhehe!!! cororful hor? ekekekkekek!!

Mom came bek and was like.. Hah? baked again? she tried one (cos I used marjerin instead of butter) and said ok not bad.. but dry.

Hahh?? Quickly tasted one.... Yaaaa...disappointed wif it as it dry.. Boo Hoo, and the flavour wasn't really absorbed. bluekk... Was so looking forward to having test the mango&peach. :s


Sent some to my tester who has yet to get back to me.. hmmpprhhh!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home