3rd batch - Moist Choc
After work on Friday, left office not so late. But was a bit tired. Die la... Later wanna accompany Dad to another FINAL ceramah...*wilt*
Good thing the traffic wasn't so bad. Popped by this shop to get some supplies over the weekend. Yup! the lady there highly recommended the moist choc cake (which can also be put into cups). Am thinking Char & lenglui will like it since they love choc. My only concern is making it less sweeter, since this is premix.
Arrived home, chuck it aside first and went off for the ceramah.
ERK.! Instruction sheet says 4eggs but I only had 3eggs. arghhhh!!! die la.. how how how... Already ripped the bag open. K .. nemind... Substituted wif milk equivalent of liquid. Mix mix mix... (wah the smell was really nice..)The whole thing came out in one piece. Aiyoyo... why lidddat one ?Added a wee bit of milk and decided to bake some to test the taste of it. Turned out really nice and RICH...But I cudn't tahan the texture as it's difficult to pour into the cups. Added MUch more milk in it.
Filled up the tray, and as usual I custom made some, since babe said she can haf peanut butter all the time. choc & peanut butter goes well ma... added some in.
First batch of moist choc 'muffin' got out well :) heh! Imagine...this was wayyyyy past midnight, and I was hungry. So tempted to finish 5 at a go.. hahaha! But I controlled myself.
The second batch was another 12pcs (yup.. the mix was really rich, that means I poured in so much of milk to make an extra 6-7pcs lolx.
Unfortunately, it got burnt... :( boo hoo... blehhhhhhh!!!! came out hard as a rock. Bro teased that I cud throw it at the &%$^ cat and it wud drop dead. roflmaox
Got another bag at home. This time I intend to ace the right recipe. (dad's gonet o the market to get more eggs)
See lah.. this weekend got time to make sum onot... (and also mango/peach muffins... lolz)
Labels: baking, my weekend

1 Comments:
yummm..can i have 1 please?;p
buddy
Post a Comment
<< Home