2nd batch of muffins - Orange Poppyseed
And so, after a super duper late lunch on Saturday, I pop by a shop nearby home to get another packet of pre-mix to try. Saw orange poppyseed. *TINGGGGG* i tried some a while ago at Starbucks and loved it (goes so well together wif coffee...slurp slurp)
So grabbed that... And then I saw choc chip premix too, but it required me to get some other stuff, so in the end didn't buy that. (sorry lah choc lovers..)
Came home, contemplated to do, but... errr too tired.
JUST finished baking it.This list of instruction looked longer (erk)
Cut open the bag, pour it in the mixing bowl. EEKSSSSSSS... Got orange peel in it one (bleaghhhhhh!!!! i dun really like them...) sigh. wat to do... Made sure this time I follow the instructions (didn't want it to be like the first batch)Melted the butter (steamed) and was horrified by the fat floating... this time I used Tatura butter. Bleagh.(*mental note* I will stick back to SCS)
Mix mix mix, dump some raisins in it as well and chuck it in the oven.
Still a bit disappointed with how it looks la. sighhhhh....
But I was pleased with the texture of it. More fluffy than the 1st batch ... and the flavour is yummmssss... Not bad... hehehe!!!
will distribute it to my guinea pigs later.. heh heh heh!
Labels: baking

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home