ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Year reso

errrrrrrrr

Nowadays still got people keep them arr?

I used to haf one... And I reckon in the year 2002/2003 was one of the best ones cos I kept those reso real and achievable.

I think it was 2006 that I mentioned I wud wanna go to the library AT LEAST ONCE a month... and try to finish reading some books (oh yeah that time the literary bit of me surfaced),

2006 is long gone... 2007 as well.. kekekek!!! And ... naaahhh... didn't finish a single book. Dem.

I was reading some bits of a book that my pal loaned to me earlyy last year. Heck I can't even remember that bit that I read. Re-read it this afternoon.

I shud try to be reading MORE this year...

Scrabble... Ahhhhh

and Gym...


The rest ... can wait........ tenchu!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 12, 2008 11:41:00 AM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

I nvr have reso be4!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home