ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Last two days...

Clocked in early yday n today. TONNES of work to be done.. urghhh!!!!! I had to hold off 3colleagues and two bosses when they asked me to do something else...lolz.

Matey says it's good to keep me that way since I'm still a punk.. hahaha! Ya right.. that was my own words...Matey said 'young' roflmaoxxx

Yday at the gym cud see I was so worn out.

Good thing. Slept like a log instead of having to wake up in the middle of the night.

Happy Thaipusam whilst I slog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home