ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

dem sien la today...

Got work, but can u imagine it...

Office is SUPPOSED to be at a technology savvy place, but.......

Today the whole office was in seclusion...

PHONE Lines were DOWN!

ALL communication with the outside world was NIL.
Made it so tough. I had wanted to research some bits for a write up... but cudn't DANG!

si beh sien la...

So whole day just wrote n wrote n saved into drafts....

Tomolo hopefully things will be back in place.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:53:00 AM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

hey u spell banana as babana la... haha... hope u r feeling better now... Huggies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home