ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

come, and gone...

As the new Year starts, Family and friends haf almost all gone back to this place they now call home(where they reside n work).



I miss them.... Well, thanks to the advancement of technology most of us keep in touch through emails n calls... but still there's nothing like seeing one another and going out for makans... hehe!



This month itself there'll still be merry making. pal getting married week after nex, then it's cuzzie's turn. Neighbour from Oz land is coming back for a month (YIppeee gonna claim ang pow from her), and end of the month my fave peeps from US are coming back for coupla weeks (or issit months...watever..) Can't wait to hang out wif them both again.



I so wish I dun haf to work... but... ahem... kennot right???

1 Comments:

At Saturday, January 12, 2008 10:30:00 AM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

I also wish I dont need to work la! haha Yippee! Its me who is getting married!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home