ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, December 14, 2007

these days....

I'm pretty much an MIA person....


hope it doesnt stay like this...it makes me seem like an old person in their mid thirties/married people wif two/three kiddos liddat... cos they say as u grow OLDer more mellow... ptui... SO Not happening la.... bleagh!



no calling frens/sms or be in contact wif them these days....
-*haa.a.. now it seems like most of my friends are more freer than me... sms/call and ask me why i'm not free to meet up nowadays... hmmm..how comes they never do that last timearrr??*



trying to spend more time at the gym
-been seeing some members more regularly since we join same classes... got a Princess who clicks really well wif me n another pal. mebbe easier oso cos she's much younger.. can bully...tee hee!






ought.to....



Spend some time doing my granny n blogging.. heh! feel so bad for it.



Meet up dear homies&girlfrens for nice lunches (already thinking of my Rosemary/honey yoghurt chic n crumble....aiyokkkkkk)





I miss.......... my cuz Wen, my piggy, Jess, KT(ru n Bob kambing bek for treatment...heh!!!)