ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, December 03, 2007

okayyy weekend

Parents disappeared for a 'low'(old)-man-tic weekend without the kiddos.

Thought they were coming back so sis dengan rajin nya did some cleaning.
I tried to wash the sheeets and also mop the floor. that's it la.

the rest... Too damn broken back to do.

Not much of a gym weekend. Most classes were not on cos the new release is out this coming weekend.

FINALLY met lil Sarah over dinner wif high skool mates... Wah piang... Can feel age creeping...kakakakka!!!!

TOUGH WEEK ahead!!!

and CYn(&kids),Auds,sis coming back from Aussie+UK.... hope workload doesn't KILL.


yaWnnnnn...NITE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home