ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

month of Dec is crazy

FULL STEAM ahead.....

chugga chugga chugga chugga.....


Work is increasing despite the festive season.. KNN!!!!



month of Dec lahhhhhh hiyohhhhhhhhh.........


I 'was' supposed to be going faithfully to the gym coupla weeks before the month so that I can be pigging out without guilt this month, but haf failed in losing any weight... sighz...


NOW HOWWWWWWWWWWW


I got craving....
  • each time I pass by Italianese in Curve... sei mou.... feel like going in and whacking a plate of their lovely bread (wif olive oil + vinegar) and a plate of pasta...
  • my banana crumble ....
  • steamed chicken rice wif taugeh
  • avocado coffee
  • Sashimi

Actually the list can kontinue n kontinue...

Think I better just concentrate on looking at pikchures oni la... keekekke!!!

Auds, as well as Cousins are already back in town and can't wait to meet up wif us.. Sis coming back from Aust in coupla weeks time...*die..that means catching up over MEALS* heheheh!!!