ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

g'evening

Had just got home NOT too long ago...

from work...

ok la I didn't leave the office at like 10pm ok.... EARLIERRRRRRRRRR....

bASKET.... raining the whole day. Mood oso dun haf... Lucki dun haf to run here run there....

Just had to read through n make sure no errorS are on that damn pieceS of paperS....(my grammar is SO TEH GOOD)

Okies... Off for some soupy soup now....

tomolo... Wrap Christmas pressies (prolly for some children homes or sumfin...) at the office.

MY.LIFE.IS.SO.INTERESTING......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home