what's w d obsession ??
Today was anotherrrr pal birthday... Aiyoooooooo Itellyu... bleagh.. If every birthday spend money die la... ahahhahaha!!!! Better not make frens..lolx... kkakaka (ok la ok la... friends are 'gift' from God... ahem *coff coff splutter*)
So what dear ole me did once strike midnight was of course sms her to wish her heppi birthday la. She was delighted to hear from me... (heh.. must've missed me a lot... ngiak ngiak ngiak!!!)
Later she was telling me over the phone... ehhhhhhh Tenkiuuuuuuuu so much... miss u lehz... (kakaka) then I said.. eh i got u your pressie ady...then she was like... awwwwwww so sweet....
But then... Got clause one leh...
She said... EHHHHHHHH POOH Bear onot one???
???
No Pooh bear I dowan....
ISH......... Ada ke patut.....
sighzzzzzzzzzz
WHAT'S WIF D OBSESSION la...... aiyoooooooo kadavaleiiiiiiiii
I told her aiyo... I bought 4u ady la the pressie.. if u dun like then i take back...
kekekekkeke!!!!
*i think hor... no chance I get it back one la...*
guess what I got her??? kekekekkeke!!!! and what color....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home