ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

lunch time soon...

Hungryyyyyyy lehhhhhhh

Lucki thing had some Milo fuze (YUP i finally succumbed to buying those quick fix... hehe! but I bought the 'healthier' alternative la... the one with less sugar/fat)

If not wud be HUNGRIER.

I'm so thinking of the Indian feast rice that I saw yday at d coffee shop...had ordered yee mee (which wasn't nice at all...missed the one that the uncle at the former canteen cooked)
Hope can go there again later..... heheheheh!!! *salivating*

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 8:52:00 AM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

I am going to start my strict diet soon, pam... wanna cry dy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home