ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

hah ?

haeh? no post since 5th???.....

Yeah... I've been bz at work...


No....


SERIOUSLY.....


reach office oni... this and that...

Not to say blowing my own horn...

EVERY freaking person is oso busy one leh.....

wah.... hope z company make more money.. And reward those who work la....

Not been doing much la... I got back from Singapore Tues- an awesome celebration of two people's love for each other.. char and I had the privilege with the lovely couple.

Wednesday ... wah sibeh lazy to drive to work...but..haf to hor...

Thursday was Deepavali. SO HAPPY to be off... kekekeke!!!! Temaned parents for breakfast. (kena dragged out of bed)... poor system still not awake. Two spoonful of wantan mee (which is like so the little) oso cudn't finish... Kena lectured from mom... ahahaha!!! Quickly quickly finish it.
Then went for d combat class. Wah! banyaknyerrrr orang. Class was nice.

WAITED LIKE SIAO for fren to finish her steam n everything else. I nearly took a cab back.

Friday n Sat work la wat else....

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhh
Friday night... After the usual gym class, was dragged to go to Asia Cafe ??? that was my FIRST time there.. ahahahhaha!!! yes yes... despite living in that part of the world... it was my first time setting foot there. Even my parents haf gone there...

Felt ulu when kena mocked. It's not that I shun it cos it's low class...It's just I didn't like the crowded place (it's SUPER difficult to get parking at that area...)

Called up my bro to ask him what to eat.. lolx. His fren suggested the vietnamese lemongrass chicken... I was against it initially cos it was sserved with rice (didn't want that..) but ok la... tried (if it wasn't nice I wud've bisings ady)... REALLY nice (u shud try it)

And then the gang came.. we all shared a tomyam soup (nice) and fried oyster mushroom... fulamak.... sedaps.

ok la if craving for tom yam soup comes, i know where to get my fix.

Sat was ... okay okay... Oh yeah... WEnt to work lah...
After that had to give up my combat class cos a fren LOA. Bluegh!!! Yes.. I was pretty split cos I didn't wanna skip my gym class.
She got me choc... arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!I was like... I oredi didn't go gym.. now u gimme summore choc...

Howwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... ?? How to fit in that baju I got ? sei mou.....

Saturday evening out wif mom and siblings. Dad was away. Was a bit glad cos mom did wanna go out and walk around a bit.

Sunday was brunch wif sis n mom. nothing much la... then matey popped by and we caught up since we hafnt met up for nearly two weeks.

Peace! i'm outta here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home