Slow drive out....
It really has been a LONG time since I last drove to explore.....
Went exploring Friday night wif two pals...
Wanted to go look see where the Eye of Malaysia is... hop onto the car... Drive drive drive...
Ended up taking a drive to Bintang Walk... There road changed liao... WOW.... It's been a while since took a drive like this...
Round the curb opposite the 5Star hotel is the new Pavillion.. Wa liaooooo... I saw a side of it oni I said.. eh? looks like Bangsar Village wan?? kekekekekke!!!!
Heck I didn't know what was the Pavillion ok???
Then see see WAH LAU..... BRANDEDDDDDDDDDDD stuff la... ish... that's one place I kennot afford to go la... ok go mebbe can la... look see look see... but not buy lor... Lucky thing I don't super mega like all these things one....
But... a bit sayang lor... cos it used to be where a school was before....
Then... after Bintang Walk... we took a drive to the SMART tunnel.... Had wanted to check out this 'hi-tech' tunnel, never did haf the chance, so buddy suggested and off we went...hi-five buddy.....
Drove in... WAHHHHHHH..................
AFTER a bit... eh... so long one geh?? almost 4km in length.... (can do mini marathon there...) Came out at Sg Besi there....
That was road trip out to KL... Was nice...
Labels: direktori

2 Comments:
yo... u forgot the A&W part la.. kekeke.....
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home