ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

It's Thursday!!!

nothing on lah..... see what.....

Thursday oni......





























Wasn't feeling well this morning... Felt like wanting to take the rest of the day off... Go sumwhere la... as long as it's not the office... Full of sick people....coffing everywhere... bleaghhhh




Had a quickie lunch... The fastest since I started work... Gobbled up the 5spoonful of rice and tapau up for colleague. then disappeared to the car to rest.

Was a bit refreshing....


Now....


On to more work....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home