ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

mid week liao

Met up wif matey yesterday and she said I seemed to be in better spirit these days.... compared to 2 months back.... (DON'T u ppl dare take adv of this... I just might snap... I'm crazy one ma...)

In a way it's true lar... I'm making 'more' time to go to the gym these days, guess it's the endorphins...

Watcha waiting for..... Get sweating!!!!

chugging past mid of da week... We're all getting there...Choo-Choo!!!

SHOUTOUT - Mrs L***strom!!!! MY/HS! Cuzzieeees!!!! Eeeeessss!!!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 13, 2007 1:42:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gar yau gar yau! way to go at the gym! i can only dream i'm in the gym..sigh,,today only saw my gym clothes,,like rotting in the closet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home