ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

lil nephew came to visit

And so.... Merdeka day came and gone....


How was yours..??

Mine was ok ok la....

Pagi pagi tot wanted to go get that blouse for a wedding dinner one... Mana tau mom got to me earlier and gave me warning to clean my pigsty... cos abunch of relatives and Lil' E's coming to visit....

#!$%$#^$&$%

K LAR K LAR..... Better to clear oso... been procrastinating like gila babi... Skali she disown me ....

So ok lar... dengan tak berapa semangat-nya saya pun mengheret penyeduk habuk dari bilik stor dan buat le kerja I tu....

*chuckling like mad trying to think of the translation. thx fren for helping me w a word or two...*

First... Showered before doing the dang whole thing...otherwise sure x so semangat one...vacuumed clean clean, mop the floor, changed the sheets (gosh! felt like a housekeeper)

The room smelt of newly washed bedsheets.... ehhhhhhhhhh bestnye... I so wanted to lie down... eeks... ahahahaa!!! NO NO NO... Haep!!!! keep for lil E and his mummy....

Then went outside to the porch and sapu sapu n wash the floor so there's not much dust/sand ard for Prince E... sked la... Little one oni 2months old ... don't want so much dust/sand around...

Ahhhhhhhhh.....there!!!! a bit squeaky clean... hehe!!!! Then he came ady.... Achelli the mommy pandai pandai come while I was washing the floor. but then the went in the house whil i continued doing the floor... hehe!!!

Finished... Went in to say hi to my little nephew... Quite hensem the fler... heh!!!!

Quickly went to mandi, came out, lil' E was sleeping ady... basket... Purposely shower so can carry him, he sleep... ish!!!! ok.. takpe takpe... Mom & Dad was already back and can see she's so excited for him to wake up too. Move abit nia she's by his side ady... ewah.... Imagine... Little grand nephew ady liddat....her own grandkid... She'll be waiting hand n foot... Friends assured me it's good geh.. then can leave them wif her 24-7... Hmmm... ok la... see first la...ahaks!

Went to the gym, came back... etc etc....dinner...bla bla bla

Slept wif the mommy and little boy... WA PIANGGGGGGG....


he woke up every freaking 2hours ok... like alarm clock oni...

I was so tulan-ed.,... Cuzzie was asking... good right? alarm... $&!^$^%%@....

Luckily it's the weekend... given the next day I haf to work or go somewhere, i wud've been pissed the first time I woke up, pack my pillows n even sleep out in the hall.

I'm gonna be much wiser... If they're staying another night, i'm fine... Just haf to sleep someplace else....heheheh!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 03, 2007 9:40:00 AM , Blogger Wennn said...

Laugh die me when I read until wa piang .... hahhahah yes bb wakes up like alarm clock..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home