dun nid to watch this
....space so often.....
I've been bz at work, and since I hardly blog about work, no nid to pop by so often la hor...
Nothing much happening la. Never go anywhere much oso...
Oh yah... Sunday went shopping. didn't tell u wat we got horrr.. achelli window shopping nia, mom wanted to go Parade get some of those beauty stuff, ended up buying baju oso... And then I kennot tahan, saw some cheap BUM shirts, got some for bro ler...hehe!!! Sis merajuk lar cos didn't buy for her this time. EH Hello... sendiri didn't buy the shirts oso....Takpe takpe... next time I carik some I get for u le...Walk walk walk, finally bought a spaghetti strap.. uhhhhh huhhhh.... in my fave coror. Matey was sooooo excited... Want me to wear it (wa pianggg.....) Of cos wear as the inside lar.... the other blouse I got... the cut veri the low lar.... ish...
And... Got some tix to go to the Aquaria at RM 10 per pc (normal price RM 28).. mmmm.. Haven't checked this place out yet...see got time to squeeze in this month onot (two weddings to attend, plus working one of the weekend day...)
Liddat oni lar. sekian...

<< Home