ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's Thursday!!

Hiya pals.... one... and ALL!!!

YES... I've been super busy at work. parents also hardly see me. Only thing that I see when I get home is lil' Rex. Yes...didn't tell u all hor??? We now have a dog, even though mom and I protest... But we thought the dog will keep dad company... hehe! fill up his time lar.
Rex is a cocker spaniel (correct spellingarrR??) We haven't had time yet to read about that breed and train him. Hopefully the weekend when we're a little bit free.

Other than that it's work. no gym oso....and hardly any fancy dinners. Tried the instant har mee one night which mom raved.... blearghh! But beggars can't be choosers. nothing more appetising ma...

Gotta load up on my chicken/prawn maggi dy... ahaks.

Ok.. that's it folks. Weekend's near... I ken smell it.

Hugsssss MISS U ALL!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 09, 2007 11:46:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh what's wrong with that har mee instant noodle wor? nice wat!

 
At Friday, August 10, 2007 1:43:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

I sm very scare of doggie!!! tho i like them but i scare of them... fren has a cocker spaniel and she scared the daylight out of me and i had to jump on top of her bed to avoid the doggie jumping on me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home