Three
Some friends did some meme... with FOUR in it... CHOY.... I'm Chinese. I ain't gonna do 4.... (luckily parents decide to have 3kids.. muahahaha)
Three places I have lived:
1. SS2
2. SS4
3. Klang
Three Countries I have been to on vacation:
1. UK
2. Australia - Melbourne & Sydney
3. China - Hong Kong & Shenzhen
Three countries that I would like to go to:
1. USA
2. Melbourne
3. Vietnam
Three of my favourite foods:
invalid. I will come up wif something else....
Three places I would rather be right now:
1. gym
2. Penang
3. anywhere else but work
Three cuisine that I like, anytime:
1. Japanese
2. Chinese
3. Nyonya
Three things that I will bring with me most of the time:
1. house keys
2. purse
3. mobile phone
Three of my fondess family members:
1. Daddy & Mummy
2. Sis
3. Bro
(ahahaha!!! this one can say TERPAKSA lar hor.... adoi..next time got hubby ady put where ar? then will haf to put four...erk! eh no... haf to put HIS daddy and mummy oso... and his brother/sister)
Three of my favourite cousins....
hmmmmm... haaaaaa... this one... errr I kennot comment lar...Wait.. My birthday is in December... lolol...
Three groups of people that I spend the most time with these days:
1. workmates (yeah lar... I see them like almost every single day...sighz)
2. gym mates
3. one or two close mates (see ? can kount.... so sad....)
Three pals that I think understand me the most:
1. CT
2. Cherz
3. matey
Three food that I try to avoid:
1. too santan
2. garlic (like u dunno by now)
3. raw spring onions
Three sports that I like watching:
1.
2.
3.
hmmmmmmmm if you know me long enuff you'd know... I let u guys fill it up...*answer in a week*
Three sports that I like doing :
1.
2.
3.
*hohoho* this should also be peanuts
Three things that I will wanna avoid doing:
1.
2.
3.
*wanna do a guess on this one?
Three of my fave colours
1. *obvious...
2. purple (am still hunting for some blouses/shirt that coror...)
3. orange
Three of my
1. picking my nose
2. biting nails
*3. ermmm..wat else ar????
Three things that friends complimented
1. making funny facial expressions (i donno why they appreciate it so much)
2. eating/finishing (polishing) up my plate realli well (ahaks... chinese ma...I dowan hubby to haf face full of pimples)
3. my hugs (ahaha!!! I just replied a friend that I've learnt to mastered it... and jampi almost everybody.... to the exception of a 'friend' who now avoids me hugging... ahaha!!!!)
Three things that I like doing:
1. driving around getting to know places (sometimes being driven around oso nice geh...psst..I'm a good navigator)
2. reading light stuff (the web's been a great resource)
3. lepaking at my own pace....
Three places I love going for meals
1. Bon Bon's
2. Tian Tian Lai (Sunway)
3. Zen for their buffet (but kennot alwiz go there la... hehe)

2 Comments:
y no vadai there
wah so many more categories one...
Post a Comment
<< Home