ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, July 13, 2007

still here leh...

WHAT THE............. Am I still in the office....?????

Friday lar amoi.......... masih kat ofis ke? boringnya...


ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

yes lar yes lar.. I know la.. U think I dowan to cabut sharp meh.... ??? Tonight summore got gathering ngan kawan kawan yang ku sayangi ... my social life....

#%%$&$

ok lah.... dowan to blog la... Buat kerja dulu....Finish this, then haf to write some emails to colleagues and then I'm off...

Haffa great weekend y'all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home