ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's Thursday!!!

So no fun ady lar.... I'm really looking forward to the weekend. No....Seriously....This week....

Let's see... Ahmmmmm... This weekend will be checking out pal's crib, as well as their brand new son (yup! one month old nia...) Met this couple more than 3years ago. The wife was working at the office downstairs my old office and somehow we stayed in touch and became friends. hehe!! How nice is that.Can't wait to see them again.

not forgetting my gym la. I'm not sure if I've gained weight (as much as I feared it).... Some friends still komen I've lost... yeah right... eeks I dare not step on the weighing scale leh......

AND I hafn't watched the CHUNNNNNNNNNNN Transformers... yes... I'M THAT backdated I know.... HOW la.... it's either work beckons or there's NO TICKET........CAN U people STOP watching it so many times......

bah... off to the gym. UBER late ady... kakakakak!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home