ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's Thursday!!!

Ho Hum Conundrums!

Hmmmmm long time no use that word edy... heh!

I'm beginning to fall in love with England, the language...(oops...EngrishEnglish)

Duno la... possibly cos my work involves the use of its magic and powder.

Just the other day was just talking to my boss... and one of the documents that I was using had the word obliterate in it... When I saw it the first time, I was like... Whoa......... liddat oso ken...

Then mmmm ok went boss room she read the doc...read read read... her eyebrow moved slightly higher (you know... Like The Rock when he does that??? ahhhhh.... liddat la... next time ask me.. I show u,.... ahahahha!!!) and she went... mmmm...
Wah! obliterate... so powerful word wanna use arrr?? (no lar she didn't say the wanna use arrr words lar... she spikking proper english one leh)
then I was like... mmmmm... if not use other words lor... Then she went. What word?

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh *skratch skratch skratch.....*

We thought of another sentence in the end.... didn't wanna show off such a toughie word....






















achelli... that word came up in the dictionary u get in Word.. hhehehhehe!!!!


U think me so klever mehhhh....


Wahahahahah!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home