ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It's d FOURTH of Julyyyyy

Heppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyy Mrs Leong (i know u love that title) ahahahaha!!! Achelli hor.. No nid me to wish u ... U oso happy dy la... hahaha!!!!!
But I dun care la... It's my friend's birthday wor... Of course must wish...

Ahhhhhhh... Wish u what leh? hmmmmm Wish u good health, tons of happiness together gether with your dear hubby (and friends and family) ALWAYS and faster get to work producing babies.. hhehehe!!! *errr...hubby u better make sure u work hard and feed your football team* wahahaha!!!



on another note, America celebrate Independence Day. Am sure got a lot of fanfare and wat nots at Madison Square (or mebbe not..), bla bla bla.... wherever/watever la... Hope my Amelikan friends enjoy the day off.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Thursday, July 05, 2007 6:28:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh i like the 1/2 year review u did...

 
At Thursday, July 05, 2007 7:11:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

Wah wah wah...!!! thank u!!! I love the title Mrs. Leong very very much! Thanks Pammie! Muacks!

 
At Friday, July 06, 2007 1:24:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There were quite a few fireworks display around my area near and far but Bob and I didn't go up to the rooftop as we usually do every year to see them. This year we sat in our living room and watched Blood Diamond on our movie screen instead. Our cat Joyah we as usual spooked by the sounds of the fireworks though. Poor kitty, she was darting from one room to another looking alarmed the entire time. I tried to calm her down on my lap a few times but she kept darting off again.

She seems normal again this morning, thank god!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home