ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

crazy week

ONE Real week without blogging....Ada ke patut....

ok not one whole la... the real week is 5working days la.

This week particularly whooshed by real quik... I realised in terms of work productivity it was like super slowed liddat. Didn't get to achieve much... a lot of time spent cracking d brain cells. Colleague mentioned to me... Don't working about the quantity.... quality is better....

Ya right! Like I don't know that....

But as usual... bosses always stresses the importance of working faster...


I'm glad it's da weekend. Enjoy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home