Trip to Klang's little India
Was over at pal's place.... then chit chat they ask if i'm going for the wedding wearing a saree or punjabi suit.... adoih... I dun own one ....eerks... (summore call myself muhibbah!)
So anyways, was at work today and then I asked some colleagues la... There's this young lady... Intro-ed me to Klang's little India.... Uhhh huhhhh...I know that place but haf never stepped foot on it before. So after work took a drive into Klang town (I miss this place..) and then I reached Jalan Tengku Ampuan Rahimah (seems as though everything is named TAR)
Found the shop... Sri Rasi ...Okay...Not to find parking.... Missed the turning... so at the traffic light I turned mana tau it's one whole big round....
OK Found my parking. Woo Hoo!!!! just right in front of a place called Madura cash n carry (macam kopikat jer....) ok... Shut the engine off, open the door... Fuahhhhhhhhh!!! Caught a WHIFF of the very Indian smell..... the WHOLE area smells like this ok??? eerrrrr... Okay... Braved myself...Walked across the street to the shop.
kennotlar.... THIS PLACE mia size is onli for kicik miao .. Not for DINOSAURS like me... arghhh!!!! disappointed.. I left la.... Walked across wanted to get back into the car ady, but then i thought...since I'm already here, might as well explore... And this Madura place... Has like 3/4shops sprouting there...hmmmmm ok lar walked into one...It only sells accessories... errr...So not my kinda thingy. Walked into another one coupla doors away, they SELL mostly everything that's made in India.... or watever India capital here la. ANd the whole shop smells of the Indian spices...After a while I oso pening lalat ady... Was quite disappointed cos I was there n not spent a single cent....
Walked out, dejected, I decided to peep into an eatery...oooohh it's like a mamak, but then it's a classic Indian shop in the sense outside they proudly display the Indian sweets... hmmmm... I'm not a fan of Indian candy...but anyhows... see see see...errr...No...No.... eh ?? apa tu wrapped in those hamper paper....
Called the waiter.. He came over n I asked what's THAT??
...........
........
Can u guess ?????

2 Comments:
ayo how come cannot get anything one? if i'm around can intro u to one shop la...my customer's contact...cannot guess la..apa tu??
Ayooh, no hints how to guess one? Is it some kind of Indian candy too?
Post a Comment
<< Home