ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Trip to Klang's little India, pt 2

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh








NEHI URENDE.... My goshhhhhhhhhhh.... He pronounced it as rightly as I can (he's not Indian...prolly burmese/something)... Whoopiiiiiiii!!!!





Ecstaticnyerrrrrrrrr... As much as I wanna tapau the whole thing... Was a bit cautious cos some places might not make it the way I love it. Bought one... and ... tasted it. Fuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh.......ahahah! Many pals wud've loved to be there to see my expression..Too bad.... kennot replay one.





Bought 3more home. On the way back kept slapping/stoping myself from taking bites from it... eheheh!!!!!VERY distracting...kaakakaka!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home